Clinical & Regulatory
Project Management. Delivered.
Business-critical, whether urgent or routine.
At your fingertips.
Always our number one priority.
- INTEGRITY: Our dedication to impeccable ethics is fundamental to doing business.
- DEPENDABILITY: We are committed to delivering with excellence for all of our stakeholders.
- BROAD-BASED AND DIVERSE: Our wide-ranging skills and broad, global experience is a significant strength.
- DELIVERING WITH EXCELLENCE: High quality standards, a strategic focus and attention to detail enables us to meet or exceed clients’ objectives.
- To partner with companies to provide solution-focused, hands-on project management consulting and subject matter expertise to solve multifaceted business challenges, accelerate performance and reduce cost.
- We are steadfast in our goal to become the premier SME project management company.
Development & Commercialization
Here's what we have been up to:
Tips to Quell “Firefighting” in Clinical Research
Clinical Project Managers (CPMs) can spend a considerable amount of time “firefighting”. Recently, Dalfoni Banerjee was invited by the Society of Clinical Research Associates (SOCRA), New York State Chapter, to discuss best practices that CPMs can immediately implement to prevent firefighting – and make their working lives easier and more productive. During the virtual presentation,[…]
Now Playing on ACRPtv!
Dalfoni Banerjee was recently invited by Michael Causey, Editor-in-Chief at ACRP, for a segment called, “Project Management for Non-Project Managers.” During the chat, Dalfoni provides a few thoughts on how clinical research professionals who don’t have formal project management training can leverage skills they already have to succeed. It’s a short episode, but packed with[…]
Clinical Trial Financial Management – Live Virtual Training
Terrific Day 1 in the Clinical Trials Financial Management live virtual course! The session featured discussions that covered a broad swath of this important topic. To all who attended – thank you for a lively and engaging conversation! I look forward to next week’s session! #training #clinicaltrials #budgetmanagement
Join us for an interactive webinar!
Virtual by Choice or Crisis: A Guide to Success Today & In TheNew World Order That Will Emerge Click on your preferred date & time below to learn more and register today! Part 1: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 7:05-7:55 am ETor 10:05-10:55 am ET Part 2: Thursday, May 21, 2020 7:05-7:55 am ETor 10:05-10:55 am ET[…]